We Use ILVA Wood Coatings
The aesthetic and technical requirements of Manufacturers, Designers and architects in the design and production of both contemporary and classic style furniture find in Ilva the best solutions. Ilva’s wide and complete range for refinishing Cabinets and Wardrobes and all related elements, such as doors, edges, profiles or frames, in both private and public structures, is designed with the aim of proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions.
technical qualities we perfect
- The maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark.
- The absence of unpleasant odors due to the release of VOC substances by the coating film, indispensable in cabinets storing household linen.
- Resistance to cleaning products.
- Abrasion resistance according to UNI.
- Scratch resistance according to UNI.
Ilva products = Aesthetic Craftmanship
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.